bilbON Bizkaia Nº7 (otoño-autumn 2023)
Autumn is when culture blooms in Bizkaia
In autumn, cultural events blossom in Bizkaia. The ABAO opera season is back and the Arriaga and the rest of the interesting municipal theatres in the territory are in full swing. The ZINEBI film festival fills the big screens. New exhibitions are always coming to the museums. Azkuna Zentroa and Bilbao Arte grease their synchronised engines. Nests of free creation such as Pabellón 6, Bira, La Fundición, La Taller and many others renew their vows. Legitimate daughters and bastards of R&R turn on amps at the Kafe Antzokia Azkena, Crazy Horse and the venues that dot the map.
And to top it all off, the greatest cultural event: Durangoko Azoka!.
Culture blooms in Bizkaia Watch out for it. There are flowers for all tastes.
CONTENTS OF NO. 7
- The Oma forest recovers all its magic
- From Kurtzegan to Matxitxako in 5 steps
- Otzarreta or the bewitchment of the beech forest in autumn
- A sea of lights
- New Ignacio Goitia store
- Ángel amor. Art on top
- San Mames Experience
- Larreineta funicular
- Gastronomic autumn in Orduña
- This autumn at BEC!
- The cesta takes over the frontons
- The historic taste of Bilbao
- Kasko strengthens its Bilbao personality
- A 5000-year-old dinner in Bilbao
- Antomar Restaurant
- Much more than october mondays in Gernika and Santo Tomás in Bilbao
- November comes into fashion in Bilbao
- Do you know basque?
- Let yourself be captivated: you are in the happiest city in Spain
- Artxanda Funicular