- Corporate Name: Bilbon S. Coop pequeña. (hereinafter referred to as, “BILBON”)
- NIF (Tax Identification Code): F-67956730
- Address: Jaén 7, 3º D 48012 Bilbao
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): you can contact our DPO through:
Email: bilbon(arroba)bilbon.biz. Phone: 94 423 32 78
2- LEGAL GROUNDS: It is based on the consent requested through the corresponding acceptance box.
3- PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING: to keep a commercial relationship with the user as regards the products or services offered. In addition, the operations planned to carry out the data processing are:
- Respond to any queries and suggestions that users may have.
- Sending advertising commercial communications by email, mobile applications, and social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, enabling commercial communications. These communications will be made by the Data Controller and will refer to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement.
4- DATA RETENTION: Data shall be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose for which they are being processed, and for the limitation period of any legal actions which may result from such processing. Where it is no longer necessary to retain data for such purposes, they shall be deleted implementing the appropriate security measures.
5- COMMUNICATION OF DATA: The Hosting company will have access to the data.
6- USER RIGHTS:
- Request access to his/her personal data
- Request the rectification or deletion of his/her data
- Request to restrict the processing of his/her data
- Object to the processing of his/her data
- Request his/her data portability
7- OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The data requested in the forms included in the Web Site are of a general and mandatory nature (save as otherwise specified in the required field) to comply with the stated purposes
Therefore, should they not be provided or if they are not duly provided, they shall not serve to the intended purposes. However, you shall be able to freely view the content of the Website.
8- SECURITY MEASURES
BILBON shall treat the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner. It shall keep the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect thereto, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations and, to such effect, it shall take any technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of the data.